Friday, May 22, 2009

Sorry it’s been some time since a posting but things have been crazy busy here at the CIA. I have just finished two days of final exams; I had my Food Safely and my Gastronomy finals yesterday and my Math and Product knowledge final exams today. I feel good about how I did and I should get an A in Math and get no worse than B in the other three classes and if I did very well on the finals any one of those could be a B+ or an A-. Next Tuesday we start the Meat ID and fabrication class. Meat class runs for 7 days from 7:00 am to 1:15 pm each day. In this class we will learn about how to identify the different parts of the different animals and how to butcher them to make servable portions. This class fabricates all the meat used by the other students in the kitchens to make all the meals served on campus. Sorry I need to run I promised a young student I would help him in the stockroom studying the various products and it’s time to go.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing your first Block of classes!

    Keep up the good work.

    - Fan of Flan

    ReplyDelete